Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Doctor's Appointment

We had Samuel's 4 month doctor's appointment yesterday. he got 4 more shots and an oral vaccine. We were thinking about splitting up his shots but they were the exact same shots he got at 3 months and he did perfectly fine, so we decided to give it to him again. He was a little sore n his legs, but acted fine otherwise. He was really tired in the evening so we put him to bed around 7:15 and he slept until 3. Thank goodness. I then fed him and he slept again until 6:30. This is the most sleep I have gotten since May and I am not exaggerating. Ever since he had pneunomia the beginning of June he hasn't slept more then 3-4 hours at a time. I have been exhausted. This morning I got up, made coffee, got Dave's breakfast, lunch and snacks ready for work and now I have been playing with Samuel. He is hanging out on the floor next to me in his play yard thing.

So Samuel weighted 16 pounds and 11 oz. He gained less then a pound in a month, but he is still the 84% percentile in weight. He was like 64% in height and 34% in head circumferance. Crazy.

One last thing before I go. Yesterday I happened to have the TV on when the new hour of the today show with Hoda Kotb and Kathie Lee Gifford were on. That hour is terrible. Hoda looks so uncomfortable because she has to deal with a true idiot as a co-host. Kathie Lee is one of the most annoying idiotic people on TV. They were talking about celebrity new born babies and they mentioned that the "man" finally had his baby girl. Kathie Lee was like "I don't know what to call 'it', is she a woman or a man. I think she is a woman, she had a baby." She went on and on about how strange it was and that she would invite "it" onto the show, but only if "it" came on to do a mommy makeover, as a woman. Hoda tried to tell her that this was a transgender person who is now living as a man and should be treated as if he was a man. If you refer to the person it is a "him". Kathie Lee wouldn't buy it and just kept going on and on. That is just one example of how stupid and annoying she is. Anyone else feel the same way? Poor Hoda, if she were the only host during that hour I would watch it, but because Kathie Lee is on, I can't stand it.

No comments: