Saturday, December 1, 2007

Comments, Weekend Errands

I love all the comments you all have left. I love knowing that people are looking and ready my blog. I am sure I will have much more interesting stuff to read about once I quit work and the baby comes.

Dave and I ran errands all day today and spent a good two hours at Home Depot. We desperately needed to fix things in our master bathroom, so we bought new faucets and a new shower door. Both are both currently absolutely disgusting. We have needed to do this for a long time, but have been putting it off until both of us were so disgusted. We reached that point this past week.

I am so tired. I love the weekends and then we run errands all day and then the weekend is over.

Note to self - never check work email over the weekend. I just spent about 5 to 10 minutes screaming at the computer because of all the work I am supposed to do. Whatever, I am so done! I am only working 15 full days in December. They can't come quicker.

I think I am going to make some holiday cookies tomorrow, in between all the laundry and my pre-natal yoga class.

Oh, I forgot to mention earlier. Dave and I had our first Natural Child Birth Class. We are planning to use the Bradley Method. Anyway it is a 10 weeks class, so there is a real possibility that we could have the baby shortly after the last class. I would be 36 weeks and since this is the first, I have no idea if I will be early, late or what. Kind of scary.

Anyway, we had our first class with one other couple. It is like getting private lessons. This last class was just learning relaxation techniques, which I have already learned in my pre-natal yoga class. So far so good. Oh the craziest part is the amount of protein I should be eating. They suggested that I eat 75 grams of protein, basically impossible. I thought I was eating a lot, but apparently not enough protein. We will see how that goes.

We have our first breast-feeding class next week. It is just one evening class, so it shouldn't be too bad. I will let you know how it goes.

Adam and Theresa congratulations on your new baby girl! We are excited for you.

Have a great weekend everyone and stay warm.

No comments: