Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy Birthday to John and Chris, they turn the big 30 today!

Yesterday we had our Christmas Party at work. It was very nice, but the best part was the fact that the office threw me a surprise baby shower. I was really surprised. I had no idea at all. There was cake and food and presents. I will have to post pictures later of the cakes. They were so cute. I haven't had time to download anything, but I will in just about a week.

3 and a half work days to go. I am slammed with stuff to do and finalize before I leave, plus I have to train the new associate one morning next week. That should be a blast.

I haven't exercised in at least a week and I feel huge. I need to go for a walk or get on some exercise machine. I feel so disgusting. I can't wait to be able to work out a little bit everyday. It will be so nice.

We are leaving for Michigan tomorrow. It is going to be so cold.

I will not be positng until after Christmas, so I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.

No comments: