Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Happy Hanukkah!

Tonight is the first night of Hanukkah, so I hope everyone who celebrates has a wonderful evening. It is so early this year, I haven't even had time to think about gifts. Oh well. At least I have 8 days to think of something.

I am not very motivated lately. Very difficult to get anything done.

Tomorrow I have my doctor's appointment. Not really looking forward to the blood drawing and drinking some nasty drink. I will let you know how it goes. I am also not looking forward to getting on the scale. I already know I have gained a ton, so why do they need to know the actual amount? Thanksgiving and holiday cookie making hasn't really helped with the weight gain either.

15 work days left, thank goodness. It is getting more and more difficult to get up in the morning. Have to continue to think positive!

1 comment:

Charisa said...

good luck at the doctor's today! happy hanukkah!