Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Birthing Class

Happy 30th Brithday Justin!!

So last night we had our first class at the hospital. We got a tour of the facility and got the see a couple really cute new born babies in the nursery. The class was pretty good, just really long. We are pooped. Luckily we have nothing planned for the rest of the week until Friday.

I can't wait to go home early and put on my pj's and go to bed early.

I am up to 6 pillows in the bed now, just for me. George doesn't even have room to sleep, so Dave (who never wanted George on the bed in the first place) let her sleep on his side. She slept balled up in his corner all night. Then she came over to my side in the morning and laid right on top of me. She must have missed being close to me all night. Anyway, the bed is getting really full with pillows, but I am sleeping great, so I don't really care if no one else has room.

That is it for now.

No comments: