Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Pictures

The boys went trick or treating in our neighborhood on Monday.  I couldn't really get a good picture of the two of them together, but I got a few individually.  Although I bought a football for Samuel and a milk carton for Joseph, neither one of them wanted to wear it.  Samuel wore the same costume he wore last year (gorilla) and Joseph wore an old costume of Samuel's (dinosaur).  

They had lots of fun and we got some good candy.  I think I am going to have to freeze a bunch of candy though.  We have so much around here.  







Simone has had a little bit of a cold lately.  She has a runny nose and is sneezing all the time.  I think Joseph may have given her the cold he had last week.  Although she hasn't been feeling the greatest, she is really becoming more aware of her surroundings.  She is able to follow us when we walk past her, she is starting to focus on things and best of all she is starting to smile.  I can talk to her and she gets a big smile on her face.  I tired to get her smiling today, but I got a few cute smirks.

Sometimes she looks exactly like Samuel and then other times she looks just like Joseph.  Her eyes are not turning blue yet, but they aren't brown like Joseph's either.  They are dark, but I think they have green coming through.  That would be crazy if each of our kids had a different eye color.  I can't wait to see what her eyes turn out to be.

I am loving dressing her up in different clothes.  Samuel loves it too.  Today we were at Nordstroms and he picked out the pinkest most girly outfit and said he wanted to buy it for Simone.  It is so cute.  Everyday Samuel gives her a hug and tells her how much he loves her.  It is the sweetest thing ever.

Anyway, here are some pictures of my princess:


3 comments:

Paula said...

They are really adorable! Max didn't want to be the Pirate he had said he wanted to be but at the last minute wanted to be a super-hero. Fortunately I found a Batman costume stuck away so it is always good to have back-ups. Sure would have like to see Joseph as a milk carton though.

Little Simone is growing so fast and is as cute a can be in pink!

My tip with the Halloween candy is that I always take the candy a few days after Halloween and tuck it aways for when we do a Gingerbread House. It is fun to really overload it with all the different kinds of candy instead of just the Christmas candy the kits come with. It is a fun project for the boys.

Mom said...

Thanks for posting Halloween pics the boys are so cute. I remember Samuel wearing the dinosaur costume when he was in Tulsa. Simone is getting so big. Can't wait to see a picture when she has a really big smile.

megan said...

they're adorable!!!