Monday, October 31, 2011

Another week

Well last week was my first week alone and we all survived.  It actually wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be.   Part of the reason I think is because the boys have been sleeping in later, which allows me to get up and do a few things without being woken up at 6:30 am or earlier.  

I needed to post something on my blog because I am feeling like I don't have time to do anything and I desperately needed to feel like I accomplished something today.  Not only am I writing on my blog, but I am also going to make dinner tonight!!  I am trying out a new recipe, so I will post it if it turns out to be good.  

Tonight we may go trick or treating.  We haven't decided for sure yet.  We went to the MAC for Trunk or Treat last night.  It kind of wore me out, so I am not sure if Dave and I are up for another night of trick or treating.  Simone slept most of time, Joseph discovered his first lollipop and was completely obsessed he sucked on the whole thing and wouldn't let go until it was gone.  Samuel decided to drink 3 juice boxes, which caused him to have serious stomach issues, which in turn created a very interesting evening for Dave and a very quick exit at the end of the evening.  Let's just say things got messy.  

Tomorrow I will post some pictures of the boys in their costumes.  It is so difficult to get a picture of Joseph.  He has no desire to stand still and have his picture taken, so all the pictures I got were of his back or him standing sideways.  Anyway, hopefully I will be able to post something.  

On another note, Samuel is crazy about holding Simone.  He wants to hold her all the time and he tells her how much he loves her.  It is adorable.  Yesterday and today when he was holding her both Dave and I caught him singing songs to her.  This morning when he was holding her she was crying and he started to sing Rock a Bye Baby.  He is such an amazing little boy.  Here is a picture of the two of them:




On Saturday, Michigan played football and Dave lots to get all the kids dressed up for the game.  Here are a few pictures of all of them.  Simone looks absolutely crazy.  She is in that really weird looking stage where she takes crazy pictures.  She is really starting to fill out, so hopefully I can start getting some good pictures of her.



All three kids:

Now that I have posted something I feel better.  Now I need to change Simone's diaper, feed her really quickly and leave to pick Joseph up from school and I need to do it all in 10 minutes.  Better go!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Adorable family!

megan said...

i need to get those kids some Buckeye gear! :) love all the pics!