Friday, October 14, 2011

Pictures of Simone and Family

Savta holdingSimone for the first time. 
The happy Dad holding his little girl

They let me give her the first bath.  I didn't get to do that with either of the boys, so I was really happy to be there for that.

Papa holding Simone for the first time.

Oma and Opa seeing Simone for the first time.

Family picture

Getting ready to go home in her little outfit that I thought I would never use.

I got her the cutest little leg warmers. I love them!

Getting ready to leave.

Wasn't very happy about getting in the car seat.

She calmed down pretty quickly.

Just relaxing

Joseph was so happy to hold her



Samuel holding her for the first time.  He couldn't wait.

She was crying and his first reaction was to try to breastfeed her.  He is a funny guy.

He is so loving.  He wants to dress her up all the time in her "princess" clothes

Oma and Opa with the kids

Meeting Aunt Lala and Haidyn for the first time.  

Haidyn and Simone.  Already best buds.

Uncle Jonathan with Simone

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Sarah: I am so happy for you guys! She is a cutie and I know that Samuel and Joseph will spoil her rotten! I have boxes and boxes of girl clothes if you want them. I would be happy to send them your way. Just let me know! :)

Girls are so fun!