Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Giving Thanks

There is so much to be thankful for.  We had a wonderful Thanksgiving break.  My parents came in town and we were able to get a lot done.  Dave and I were able to go out one night for dinner just the two of us, which was a really nice treat.  It is always so nice when our parents come in town because Dave and I take advantage of them and go out on much needed dates.  

Here are a lot of pictures from the week and weekend.  

The boys attacked my dad every night.  

My dad made Gingerbread men with the boys.  They looked absolutely perfect and then they were eaten up right away.

Here is Joseph with his gingerbread man.

Savta with the kids

Joseph and Haidyn matched.  They were so cute on Thanksgiving.   
Joseph gave Haidyn a little kiss.  She should feel super lucky because he doesn't give those out that often.

The boys love giving hugs.  

Samuel loves giving kisses.

The beautiful table at Jonathan and Laura's house.  



All the yummy food.

Simone's first thanksgiving.  She was so excited for all the food!

The boys didn't eat that much, but they loved the rolls

Although they didn't eat much dinner, they were pretty excited about the dessert

Samuel and Jonathan.  This is such a cute picture of the two of them.  Samuel was really cold outside so he had his arms in his shirt.

Savta and Papa attempting to get a picture with the grand kids.  I wasn't able to get any good pictures.  This was about the best one.

Also an attempt at the cousins picture, but again it is just hard to get pictures of them all right now.  We did the best we could

My mom got the boys holiday pajama's and they loved them.  Joseph has this new thing where he tries to attack Samuel from behind.  He grabs onto him and won't let go.  It is pretty cute, but Samuel isn't too much of a fan.


Another day of eating the gingerbread men.

These two pictures of the boys are just too funny.

They both have the same crazy look on their faces.

This is what is looks like most nights in our house.  I'm feeding Simone and Joseph is on top of me and Samuel is next to me.  I know I will miss this when they get older.

Add caption

We actually put up a Christmas tree this year.  We have had this tree in the box for the last 6 or 7 years and have never taken it out.  We figured it was probably a good year to do it.  The boys are older and we are in our new house.  The boys loved it.  

Here it is all lit up with the ornaments.  I am actually really excited about the holidays this year.  The boys are going to have so much fun.

No comments: