Monday, September 12, 2011

Picture time

I haven't been very good at posting pictures.  I finally downloaded them from my camera and phone.  Here are some updated pictures.

Joseph's first day of pre-school.  He had no idea what to expect.

Another first day of school picture

Here is Samuel rocking out. 
Samuel's first day of school.

I caught him rolling his eyes at me because he thought it was ridiculous that I was taking so many pictures of him before school.

One of your only pictures of me pregnant.  Samuel took this picture.  I am 35 weeks pregnant here.

Samuel in his smock ready for school.

Giving Joseph a big hug before he left.  Joseph had a very hard time dropping Samuel off.  He cried a lot.  Poor guy missed his brother.

One of Samuel's best friends at school.  They were so excited to see each other.


Ready for the first Michigan game of the season.

Samuel was ready too!

Samuel dressed up as a pirate.

Joseph trying to be a pirate too.

Pink Eye.  He looks terrible.  His eye was so swollen.


Another pink eye picture.  It is almost all gone now.  Hopefully tomorrow if he has no redness, he can go back to school. It is just slightly blood shot today.  

4 comments:

Paula said...

I count myself LUCKY that we FINALLY get a belly picture. You are adorable as usual!! Poor Samuel, such a sad little face with bright red eyes. Joseph looks like a little boy now...no more baby. Good thing you are having another one!

Sarah said...

You are lucky you got a belly photo. I have a few others that Samuel has taken, but none of them are very good. Pretty soon I will be done. Joseph is becoming such a big boy. I am ready for our last little baby.

Anonymous said...

love the belly pic! looking great!

megan said...

I can't believe how big the boys are getting! and so adorable! And of course I love the pirate pics. :) You look wonderful. xoxo