Monday, September 19, 2011

Another week

As I mentioned before we had a pretty busy weekend.  We went to Yo Gabba Gabba on Saturday afternoon and it was actually a ton of fun.  The boys loved it and it was really entertaining.  The Fox Theatre was packed with parents and kids.

We were planning to go to the Balloon Race at Forest Park after but it was so busy and Joseph passed out in the car on the way there.  So we drove around a little and went to an early dinner.

So far no sign of the baby coming.  I think I may start working out a little this week and see if I can get things moving.

Of course things can't always go completely smoothly.  I am taking George in to the vet on Thursday morning.  She hasn't been feeling well.  Starting this past Thursday, she just hasn't been herself.  She has been throwing up and having pooping issues.  I took her to doggie day care on Friday because we thought she needed some activity.  When Dave picked her up the day care lady said that George wasn't being herself during the day.  She was acting really tired and wanted them to pet her a lot.  Not only has she been acting funny, but Dave felt a lump under her rib cage.  We are kind of freaked out about her getting sick.  We are trying not to talk about it or think about it because it makes us too sad.  She is 8 years old and I feel like she is just too young to be having issues.  I don't want her to be in pain, so I want them to check her out and make her better.

Here are some pictures from this last week:


Samuel was obsessed with wearing my rain boots.  He was walking all around the house.  They were huge obviously.  

Last Wednesday I went to pick Joseph up from school.  He goes from 9 until 3.  They normally put them down for naps at 12:30 pm. Joseph isn't much of a sleeper, but he always takes a good nap at school.  They said that he was completely worn out on Wednesday.  That was no joke.  When I came at 3 to pick him up he was still asleep on his cot.  I always wondered what he looked like sleeping on the cot at school.  He was so passed out.  The lights were all on, everyone was talking and kids were playing in the room. The teachers said that the kids even went by him and were playing and he still didn't wake up.  He looked so cute and peaceful, I didn't want to wake him up either, but I had too.  I snapped some pictures of him sleeping though:
 


Joseph is crazy about wearing whatever Samuel wears.  He wanted to put on Samuel jacket and he looked so cute.  I was trying to take a picture, but he was mad because he wanted my phone.  He still looks pretty cute.


Here we are at Yo Gabba Gabba.  The boys were so happy to be there, but they didn't want to have anything to do with Dave and me.  They were happy as long as we weren't trying to take pictures with them.


Happy Boys!

Not so happy to be getting his picture taken with Dad.

Samuel is down right pissed to be taking a picture with me.  This is just too funny.  I love his face.  

Sunday morning all the boys were having cereal.  It was so cute.  Joseph was clearly happy to be making a huge mess.  

2 comments:

Charisa said...

Great pics! Glad you guys had a great weekend!

Keep us posted on George. Hope the doctors find what's going on with her and that she's back to her usual self soon!

Anonymous said...

thinking of george. i love that dog.