Thursday, March 31, 2011

Found time

I know I said I wasn't going to post, but I needed a break.  I have been packing and moving little stuff to the new house since Sunday.  I think I have moved about 8 car loads.  However, if you look around my house you would have no idea.  My house is still a disaster.  We have stuff everywhere.  I am trying to throw stuff away that I know we will not use or hasn't been used in a long time, but I am not making much progress.

The movers are coming on Monday, but I really wanted to get lots of little stuff out of our house and organized in the new house.  Every box I take over, I am trying to unload and put away, so I am not completely overwhelmed once we move in.

I am feeling stressed about all of our crap.  What is scary is that I know it is going to get worse because not only will Dave and I continue to accumulate stuff, but now the boys are starting to as well.  This is never going to end.

I am just trying to stay positive and thinking about how wonderful it will be to move into our new house and have everything fresh and so clean clean.  So excited.

1 comment:

Flower Girl said...

SARAH!! got your text yesterday - i know!! it feels like forever since we've talked. so much to catch up on. i can't wait to hear how the new house is. isn't moving just awful? i don't think i ever want to move ever again. luckily, it's so worth it... thinking about you and can't wait to see you :) xoxo