Friday, March 25, 2011

What a day!

I started off the day feeling like a complete idiot.  One of our babysitters texted me last night about babysitting on Saturday.  I had asked her many weeks ago about babysitting on the 26th.  She wanted to confirm that she was babysitting on Saturday.  So I looked at the calendar and I thought for sure this Saturday was March 19th.  I told her that we could use her both this Saturday and next Saturday, thinking it was the 19th and the 26th.  She texted me again last night and said that she couldn't babysit on April 2nd.  I was confused and told her that we didn't need her on the 2nd.  Then we proceeded to text back and forth about dates for babysitting and finally I said that she must be a week off because this Saturday is the 19th not the 26th.  Then I looked closer at the calendar and realized I was the one who was completely fucked up.  I am telling you, I don't know what is happening to my brain.  I am totally loosing it.  I have a few reason why I think I am screwed up, but really that list could go on and on.  

So anyway, I felt like a complete idiot and it was only 6:30am.  How stupid!

After my ridiculous date mix up, then Samuel and I decided we needed some Zen time, so we did watercolors.  He was making paintings for everyone. 

We have been just hanging out all day because the weather is completely disgusting out.  It snowed in the middle of the night.  I can't believe that the beginning of the week was almost 80 and then it is snowing by Friday.  

In about 30 minutes we are going to be closing on our house.  Finally!!!  I am so ready to move in and get out of this house.  We got a babysitter on Sunday and we are moving some boxes and putting up organizational shelving in the basement.  My goal is to be as organized as possible in the new house.  I don't want things piled all over the place with no order.  I am so ready to move in.  It is so exciting.  

Here are a few pictures from Tuesday and today.  


Samuel looks a little crazy in this picture but I just love Joseph's face

Of course, now Samuel looks so cute and Joseph is freaking about because Samuel is squeezing him too hard.

Very busy this morning painting pictures

He was quite serious about his painting.

This picture just makes me laugh.  He was right in the middle of telling me what he was making when I snapped this picture.  So funny.

Joseph is just happy!

Love this picture too.

This picture just cracks me up because I was trying to get both of the boys to smile when I took this picture and only Samuel really got into it.  I love his happy smile!

No comments: