Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blogging on hold

I am not going to be doing any blogging for the next couple of weeks.  I am trying to move smaller items into our new house all week.  I just packed a car full now, but I am waiting for Joseph to wake up so I can take it over.  Movers come on Monday to move the entire house.   I am going to be busy organizing and cleaning and putting things together at the new place.  Plus I am not sure when we are going to get our Internet hooked up in the new house.  So much to schedule.

I am hoping to get things all cleared out in our current house by next Wednesday, then we are going to have cleaners come to do the house and the carpets and titles.  Then we are hoping to put the house on the market soon thereafter.

The next few weeks are going to be madness.  I am getting anxious and freaking out about getting everything done.  I now it will happen, but when I look at how cluttered our house is, the idea of moving and reorganizing it all is very overwhelming.  I have no idea how we have accumulated so much stuff.  It is crazy.

I am off to pack and Joseph is finally up, so I am going to move the first car load of the day.

1 comment:

Paula said...

So excited for you!!! Take your time and don't stress out!

Can't wait to see the pictures of the new house when things settle.

Paula :0)