Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Picture wild

So I am going a little crazy with posting pictures of the boys today, but I took some really cute ones and I just felt like posting them all.

Joseph got his second tooth on Saturday. He has the two bottom middle teeth. I can't believe that he is getting big enough to have teeth! We have been trying out lots of different foods. He is definitely a picky eater. Samuel ate everything we put in front of him except for bananas. Two days ago I made cauliflower for him to try. He hated it so much that he literally made himself gag and puked it up. He refused to open his mouth and wouldn't eat more then a few mouthfuls. Since he was refusing to eat and he still needed to eat some dinner, I mixed him up some rice cereal and added prunes. He ate it all up with no complaints. He is loving yogurt, butternut squash, sweet potatoes, prunes and bananas.

Last night was Mexican night. It always amazes me when I make Mexican food for dinner because Samuel can eat so much of it. We decided that we need to make Mexican night a weekly dinner option. It is so easy to put together and it is nice when Samuel cleans his plate!

In other exciting news, we closed today on our lot. We are actually going to build a home. Hopefully we will break ground by October 1st. There are so many decisions to be made. I am a little stressed because I don't feel like I have time to do all the research I want to do regarding all the products going in our home, but I can only do what I am able. If only the boys would take longer naps and at the same time life would be easier.

Here are pictures of the boys:



Joseph seriously LOVES Samuel:



Today they both wanted to cuddle on the couch.

Serious look:


Already looking up to his older brother. So cute:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys are so beautiful! Sept 12 can't come soon enough...i really miss them. Your pictures are great!
love to you all, oma

megan said...

Congrats on the closing!!! That's so exciting. If I can help at all with the research/selection, just let me know! :)

I love all the pics! They're so cute. I can't wait to see them and you this weekend! xoxo

Paula said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!

You can never post too many pictures Sarah. Their personalities and love for each other really show.

Congrats on the new house.

Paula :0)

Flower Girl said...

Love the pictures Sarah. And congratulations on the closing!!!!!! wow, what an adventure. you are going to love love love moving into the house that YOU guys built. miss you.