Friday, August 6, 2010

A little breather

I am starting to feel better and so are the boys. Joseph is only waking up a few times a night and his snotty nose is getting better, so he is able to breathe and sleep better. Samuel is still doing great in his big boy bed. I think he loves it. He is so excited to take naps and go to bed at night. We feel very lucky that it was such an easy transition.

Joseph is sitting up better and better on his own. I can't believe how much he is changing and how quickly. It seems like the months are flying by. In two days he will be 6 months old. I take him to the doctor next Wednesday. I am so curious to see how big he is and how he compares to where Samuel was at 6 months. I think he might be bigger and longer. We will see.

I am looking forward to the weekend. Hopefully I will be able to sleep in one day and catch up on all the sleep I missed out on this week.

Today the temperature isn't supposed to be too hot, only in the high 80s, so we might venture outside for some fresh air.

Joseph is screaming for some attention, so I am off.

Here are some pictures of the boys:







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the boys both look so absolutely adorable!Samuel has long legs...like his daddy....and Joseph has changed so much, love his big brpown eyes. Glad to read that sleep for mom is on the agenda.
love, oma.

megan said...

glad to hear everyone is gettng better!! love the pics!!

Charity said...

Hope you get some more sleep and your boys are so cute!