Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Time

Where does the time go? I feel like the days just seem to fly by and I don't get anything accomplished. Yesterday I was so busy all day and I barely did anything. I am really working on Joseph taking naps in his crib now. It is difficult because I want to keep Samuel busy, so that usually requires us to get out of the house. Normally Joseph naps in his car seat while we are driving around or in his carrier. However, today I feel pretty successful. This morning Joseph took about a 25 minute nap in his crib. Then he napped in his carrier while we were at the park. Then this afternoon he slept for about 45 minutes in his crib. I didn't get anything accomplished while he was asleep. I am so worn out from dealing with both kids all morning long that when I had this very rare opportunity of alone time, I literally just sat and stared at the TV. I could not tell you what was on, just just completely zone out. I finally decided to get off of the couch for a little bit before Joseph woke up and I cleaned the windows which were full of Samuel's little syrup filled hand-prints.

Now Joseph is up and I decided I would do a little blogging before Samuel woke up and we all headed to the gym.

Here are some pictures from the weekend:

Oma bought Samuel a Toy Story sticker book. Samuel loved it so much he proceeded to put all the stickers on him. When I say all I mean he put on every single one from the book.


Oma and the boys:
Dave having some quality time with the boys this weekend:


No comments: