Friday, May 21, 2010

Hurray!

Joseph pooped today!! You know you are a mom when you are excited when your child poops.

I tried every suggestion the doctor gave me and finally he pooped. I think he is feeling more comfortable now, finally.

In the event your baby doesn't poop, here are some suggestions (from my pediatrician):

1. A warm bath with 1 tablespoon baking soda;
2. Use a pediatric glycerin suppository and/or
3. 1-2 oz of apple or pear juice.

Okay enough about pooping.

So here is an example of who one day Samuel can be terrible and the next awesome.
Today we went to Trader Joes again because we were totally out of milk and tons of other food. Samuel held my hand the entire time in the parking lot, got his little cart and followed me completely around the store and didn't put anything in the cart I didn't tell him to, stayed in line checking out, put his cart away and then helped me take our big cart out to the car. It was amazing. It wasn't stressful and it was actually a lot of fun.

I have had a wonderful afternoon. Both Samuel and Joseph have been sleeping for almost two hours. I have relaxed, baked banana chocolate chip muffins, caught up on Real Housewives. I still love this show. I caught up last night on New York and now I am watching New Jersey. Love these terrible shows.

So happy it is Friday.


1 comment:

megan said...

Yay! Sounds wonderful on all accounts. :)