Friday, May 7, 2010

How do you know when..

your son has watched Toy Story way too much?

Answer: (If you have seen the movies this will make sense to you). When he pulls a pen out from the drawer and tries to write his name on the bottom of his foot. Samuel was saying "my toy" and drawing all over the bottom of his foot.

He has been cracking me up lately. This morning I told him that I loved him and he looked at me from the side, rolled his eyes and said "I know." It seems like every time I say something to him his response is "I know".

I think I figured out why he has been extremely cranky, other then the medication he was on. Yesterday at music class the teacher normally plays a dancing song where the parents and kids dance together. So I was holding Samuel and dancing and I leaned him back and he opened his mouth really wide and I say that one top molar has completely cut threw and the other one is super swollen and red, so I am sure the other molar is going to come threw any day now. I am sure that is why he has been so cranky.

In other news, my sweet baby Joseph is 3 months today. I will post pictures later, as soon as I get some. The time has flown by and he is still wonderful. I think he is teething also. The gums on the bottom are getting swollen and white, which I think means teeth are coming. Samuel got teeth at 4 months, so I am sure they are coming regardless. These 3 months of having a new baby have actually been wonderful. It all has to do with the fact that Joseph is such an easy happy baby. I can't imagine having another baby as difficult as Samuel was. If I was waking up every 2-3 hours every night I don't think I would be functioning. Things are going so well that I may even consider having another baby!

Last night I had my Wine Tasting Fundraiser for Woman's Place. I put a lot of time and effort into the event and I think it was a success. I will know more when I find out how much money Woman's Place actually made, but it seemed like everyone really enjoyed the event. Dave did an amazing job with the boys last night. Joseph actually took a bottle and passed out around 7:15 and then Dave had some alone time with Samuel. Joseph slept all night until 4:30 this morning, so obviously Dave did a great job with him and Samuel woke up in a great mood. Maybe I will have to plan evening events more often!

I am going to play Trains with Samuel. Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

after watching that movie so many times with him, i just cracked up!Samuel is just marvelous!
Joseph is 3 months already...that sure went fast from a grandparent's view.Iam looking forward to seeing all next week.
Happy Mother's Day
oma

megan said...

lol!! so glad the fundraiser went well too!!

Mom said...

I vote for another baby!! I promise I'll help with the kids. Our grandsons are so wonderful, your doing a great job.
Happy Mother's Day.

Charity said...

Glad the fundraiser was a success! Thanks for the invite on FB-this month has been so busy there was no way I could pull it off! I'll take a raincheck! Hope you had a great mother's day!