Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spoiled

I am totally getting spoiled by how well Joseph is sleeping at night. Last night he slept from 8:30 pm to 5:30 am. Then I fed him in bed and he slept until about 8:15. It is so nice. The night before he went to bed at 7:30 pm and woke up at 4:30 am, I fed him and he slept until 8:45 am. It was amazing. I am still shocked that he is such a good sleeper. That makes me so much happier and in such a better mood.

I can't imagine functioning at this point on no sleep and dealing with Mr. Samuel. Yesterday I have to say that Samuel was awesome. I put him in his big boy undies all day and he had zero accidents. Well, it was pretty much all day. He woke up around 7:45 and he was in undies until 10:45. Then we went to a new place Monkey Joes. It is a place with huge blow up things that kids can jump in and climb and slide. It was only $5 for kids 2 and under. What a great deal. Anyway, Samuel was having fun until he found the arcade area that had a train you could ride. Once he sat in that he wouldn't really play on any of the other inflatable toys.

After his nap I put him in his undies again and he went from 4 to 8 without an accident. He was also peeing about every 10 minutes. He did a great job. Today we are trying it out again and I am going to run a quick errand to see if he can make it without peeing. We have to start at some point.

I am off to take the dog to doggie day care and it get groomed. She is so stinky and we can't stand it any longer.

1 comment:

megan said...

Wow, that is awesome about Joseph's sleeping! Hope it continues. :) And thanks for getting George cleaned, haha!

CANNOT WAIT to see you guys tonight!!! :)