Thursday, April 15, 2010

Reinforcements

This week has been a pretty good week. I have been productive and I haven't wanted to kill either Samuel or Joseph at all this week. Samuel has been his normal self by testing limits, showing his independence and expressing his 2 year old tantrum throwing behavior. That being said he has been very enjoyable. He has a developed this kind of fake laugh. I think most of the time he is actually laughing, but then he over exaggerates it and makes it super loud. It is pretty funny.

Joseph has had a great sleeping week. He slept through the night both Monday night and Tuesday night from about 8:15 until 6:30 in the morning. It was amazing. I was up before him both days because my boobs were killing me and I had to pump. Last night he passed out at about 7:30 pm and woke up at 3 am. He was back asleep at 3:30 and woke up at 7 am. I love this sleeping pattern. I really hope it continues. Life is so much more wonderful when I get my sleep.

Today I had or babysitter come in the morning and she stayed until about 1:30. It was awesome. I was able to bake some banana chocolate chip muffins, do two loads of laundry and fold one load, clean every bathroom in the house (I even scrubbed the guest tub and our shower. I still need to do the floors, but it is pretty much cleaned) and not have to entertain Samuel. It is amazing how much stuff you can get done.

My parents are coming in town this evening and we have a very busy weekend planned. We are getting another PODS to fill up because we will be putting our house back on the market pretty soon. We are having a garage sale on Sunday. We have two birthday parties to go to, one on Saturday and one on Sunday. Our weekend is just going to full of things to do. Thank goodness we will have help.

If I don't post again, have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend too. Good Luck on getting the house sold. Amie

Charisa said...

Sounds like you've got a busy weekend! Good luck with everything! At least the weather will be nice for everything!

I'm so jealous that you have a babysitter.

Hope the garage sale is successful! We need to have one too - so much stuff!