Monday, April 12, 2010

2 month shots

This morning Joseph had his 2 month appointment. I dreaded this day with Samuel and also with Joseph. I just don't look forward to the first shots. He got a shot in each leg and an oral vaccine. They wanted to give him 5 vaccines today and I said no way. I think that is way too many at one time. We have to go back in a month for the remaining two, but I don't care.

So I looked up Samuel's stats at 2 months and I am shocked. Joseph weights more then Samuel did at this time and is also pretty close in height too. I just always think of Joseph as being so much smaller then Samuel, but I guess Joseph is trying to catch up.

Okay, so here was Samuel stats at 2 months:
Height: 24 inches
Weight: 13 lbs 14.5 oz

Here is Joseph:
Height: 23.25 in (64%)
Weight: a whopping 14 lbs 4 oz (95%)
Head Cir: 40.4 (62%)

I seriously can't believe how big Joseph is. I vaguely remember that Samuel's head circumference was like in the 30 something percentile, which I was shocked because I always thought he had a big head.

Anyway, Joseph was a little cranky after his shots and now he is screaming at me, so I am going to go get him and hopefully he will take a little snooze.

No comments: