Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It has been so freaking hot around here.  Today it is still in the 80's and it is 9am, so today is a good day so far.  I haven't been able to exercise at all because it is just way too hot.  I could go to the gym, but I don't really have much desire.  We went to pool yesterday and it was so nice to be in the water, but it was terrible getting out.  

Samuel and I were watering the plants on the deck and I didn't even think about putting his shoes on him.  Bad idea, after just a few minutes walking around on the deck he started screaming and I realized that his little feet were burning.  I felt terrible.  Although his feet were burning, he still threw a fit when I tried to bring him inside.  

Yesterday, Samuel went and sat by George while he was trying to sleep.  He was so excited and happy with himself. 


I am a little behind, but here are some pictures of Samuel and Dave on Father's Day:




2 comments:

megan said...

his hair is so blond!!!! Wow. Hope the heat breaks one of these days! :)

Sarah said...

Can you believe how blond? It is amazing, almost platinum. It is only going to get blonder as the summer goes on.