Thursday, June 11, 2009

Finally no rain, I think

It was supposed to rain off and on all day today and I was no excited about being stuck in the house.  But, I just looked at weather.com and it looks like there is no rain in the forecast.  As soon as Samuel gets up from his nap, we are going to head to the pool.  First time to the pool this season.  I'm not so excited about my beach body, but whatever, who hasn't seen some blinding white legs and arms, cellulite and stretch marks (and I'm talking about on my butt and legs.  Yes, people I am quite a sight).   I did get a new bathing suit at Land's End.  It fits perfectly.  They are having a great sale on suits and I just bought another one piece, the total was $13.00.  They have free shipping codes all the time, so that made it a great deal.  

I can't believe that Samuel is up already, but I guess we will head out.  Maybe I will post a video of something later.


1 comment:

markandandrea said...

Yay, so glad the swimsuits worked out! My LE suit was also only $13 with free shipping and I really like it.