Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Picture time

Opa is in our thoughts and prayers today.  He is have a major surgery this afternoon and we are thinking about him today and we know he will recover quickly.  We love you!

On a lighter note, I am trying everyday to get pictures of Samuel and George for our holiday cards.  Today was exceptionally difficult.  Samuel was much more interested in laughing and smiling at George.  Then when I finally got him to look at the camera and I told him to smile, I got the most ridiculous smile from him.  Hopefully in the next week or so, I can get a good picture of the two of them.  

I am also working on getting a few more pictures to add to our 2009 calendar.  Hopefully I can get that done in the next week or so, that way we will have a calendar by January 1, 2009.  

Samuel has his 9 month doctor's appointment today.  He is officially 9 months on Friday.  I can't believe how time is just flying by.  I am sure he weights a ton.  Dave is just hoping that he isn't below average in height.  We will see.

I am off to figure out something for dinner while the crazy boy is sleeping.  

Here are the pictures from today:






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sarah, there is no such thing as a bad picture of Samuel :) Those photos are hilarious. I finally gave up on getting the 'best' holiday picture of Rowan and called it a day. Hope you enjoy it!
-Steph K.

Sarah said...

I look forward to getting your holiday card. I can't believe Rowan is almost 1 year old. Crazy how time flies.