Monday, December 15, 2008

It's Cold

Today the high is going to be under 20 degrees.  I think right now it is 12 degrees.  Freezing.  I am not sure what Samuel and I will be doing today because I don't really want to take him out.  We do have a few errands to run, so we will see.  We got 2 humidifiers yesterday because I house is super dry.  Anyway, I opened one box up and I guess it had been returned because there were a few parts missing.  We set one up in Samuel's room and we need one in our room also.  

Last night we went to Zoo Lights at the St. Louis Zoo.  It hadn't gotten really cold yet, so it was a nice night to walk around the zoo and see all the lights on the trees.  The only animals out were the penguins.  They were cute, but extremely stinky.  Samuel didn't appreciate it very much.  I Have a picture of the family below.  You can see how much Samuel loved it. 

Also, Samuel is obsessed with my water bottle.  I got a few pictures of him drinking out of the straw.  I think since I am always drinking out of it he has to do it as well.  


Samuel is sooooo BIG. 

He has to drink the water:


A little too much:

Here we are at the zoo.  You can see Samuel isn't very excited.


1 comment:

megan said...

that picture is hilarious. :)