Friday, December 5, 2008

We have a 9 month old

I know I say this all the time, but I time really flies.  I can't believe that Samuel is 9 months old today.  He has grown so much and has developed so quickly.  I look at him sometimes and I am amazed that Dave and I made him.  It truly is a miracle.  

So yesterday my Internet was down all day.  I was going crazy.  I think I screwed things up somehow because I tried to install our wireless router and then all of the sudden the Internet was gone.  I was on the hone with AT & T for about 20 minutes and they got me going again, but I really need to get this wireless thing set up so I can use my laptop.  

Samuel has been super needy lately.  He has a runny nose, but I don't really think he is sick, he is just crabby.  He was wide awake this morning at 6 and I think that is because he couldn't breathe very well due to his stuffy nose.  He is already back asleep again and it is 7:15.  It is going to be an interesting day.  

Yesterday I was looking through his clothes and I knew that I bought him an outfit many months ago.  In my head I thought it was huge and 24 month size.  I remember when I bought it I was thinking that it would be a long time before he could fit into it.  I pulled it out and it was 9 months size in the pants and 12 month in the shirt.  Thank goodness I found it now.  He fits into it perfectly.  I took some pictures.  I also include a shot of Samuel with all the family members.  There aren't many times that we remember to get pictures of ourselves too.  

Since he is 9 months today, I am going to try desperately to get a good picture of him.  We need one for his monthly picture calendar and for the holiday card.  I will get a good one of him today!

My goal today is to set up the wireless router.

Have a great weekend everyone.


Yo man, what's up?


He LOVES George.

3 comments:

Charisa said...

good luck setting up the router! can't believe you've been living without it, you're going to love it!

Happy 9 months Samuel!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics!!! He is so darn cute. Although scarlet and gray would be cuter on him. (j/k, just said that for Dave! :P)

Good luck with the router! I agree with Charisa, you're going to love it! :)

Sarah said...

I was wondering if anyone would notice that he was wearing Michigan colors. He is actually wearing Tulsa colors too! I am hoping to set that stupid thing up this afternoon. Wish me luck.