Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Exciting

It is pretty exciting.  I finally got the wireless Internet working.  Last night I was on the phone with AT & T for about 30 minutes and we finally got it working.  Now, I can post and check my email and do whatever I want on the Internet upstairs while watching Samuel playing with his toys.  I can multi-task again.  

Last night the family had our first true meal together.  I made pasta with meat sauce (with Bison meat).  Dave and I ate salad and Samuel ate peas.  There have been some foods that Samuel really loves like sweet potatoes and tofu (yes, he loves tofu), but nothing compares to the excitement he had when he ate the pasta and meat sauce.  I cut up the noodles, mixed it with the sauce and slopped it on his high chair plate.  He was double fisting the food.  He would take one hand full of food and shove it in his mouth and then take the hand with food and shove that in his mouth.  It was amazing and disgusting at the same time.  We took some pictures.






It wouldn't be a proper meal unless he shared it with George.  So, she got some dinner too.  Not to mention all the food that was on the floor.  George has a new place at dinner time, under Samuel's high chair. 

I will not be posting for the next few days.  Samuel and I are leaving tomorrow morning to go to Michigan and then Dave will be joining us on Friday.  It is my first flight with Samuel alone.  I am a little nervous, but I know that Samuel will do great.  Well, I am going to get back to playing with Samuel. 

1 comment:

megan said...

have a great trip! I'm sure you'll do fine with Samuel flying solo. :) be safe!