Monday, December 8, 2008

Busy Weekend

I wish I could say that we relaxed this weekend, but we were really busy.  I tried to set up the stupid wireless router all weekend.  I have it connected to my computer now, but it is terrible.  I couldn't configure it with this desktop.  Then it worked with out laptop for a day and then stopped working.  I was on the phone with technical support for 2 hours on Saturday with two different guys and neither one of them could help me.  They didn't know why it wouldn't work.  I was so frustrated and in a terrible mood.  I am going to disconnect it about I have done all the stuff I need to do on the internet this morning and then I am going to return it today.  I decided that I am just going to call AT & T and get their wireless router because I am sick of dealing with this.  Hopefully they will be more helpful.  

I already went to the grocery store this morning and I have tons more errands to do today.  Hopefully I will have a productive day.  

Here are some pictures from the weekend.





1 comment:

Charisa said...

sounds like you need Justin's help. we were in your neck of the woods yesterday - we should've stopped by! also, had a dream that you were pregnant the other night!