Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Presents!

Samuel got to open his first wrapped present yesterday for Hanukkah and Christmas from Uncle Izzy and Aunt Kay.  We ripped the wrapping paper a little and then he tore it open.  He was so excited, like he knew that it was a gift for him.  We were so excited about him opening it that we forgot to take some pictures.  Anyway, he got the cutest sweater and puzzle.  Thank you Uncle Izzy and Aunt Kay!  I did take some picture of him today wearing his sweater and playing with his puzzle.  

Yesterday I got my hair cut and colored again.  I told her to make it even darker then it was before.  I think it is starting to go back to my natural color.  I'm pretty sure my hair got darker after being pregnant.  Crazy what hormones can do.  

We are venturing out of the house today.  I am meeting some old co-workers for lunch and then I have to run a few errands.  It is cold and a little snowy today. 








No comments: