Friday, July 1, 2011

Growing and Nightmares

I think Samuel is about to grow because he is having nightmares again.  Last night he yelled for me around midnight.  I ran in there and he started yelling at me for poking him in the eye.  I told him I didn't poke him in the eye and he said yes I did poke him and his eye was killing him.  He was grabbing his eye and it actually looked really red.  I think he poked his eye in his sleep and it woke him up.  Anyway, I had to calm him down, turn on the light, look at his eye to make sure there wasn't anything in it and then I got him to go back to sleep.  By that time I was wide awake and it took me a while to get back to bed.

I was supposed to have a doctor appointment yesterday, but when I got to the office both doctors were out delivering babies, so I have to go back next week.  What a pain!  I am growing by the day.  I am so done with being pregnant.  This baby is wild.  It doesn't sit still and is always kicking me.  It is as wild as Samuel and Joseph.  Probably another crazy boy.

It is going to be a hot long weekend.  I think we will be spending time at the pool.  We bought a little pool for the backyard and the boys love it.  I love it because I can sit in it while they are playing and not get too hot.

I'm hoping to cook and bake a lot this weekend.  We will see if I come up with anything interesting.  Happy 4th of July weekend.

1 comment:

Mikey said...

Sometimes, my wife will elbow me in the face in her sleep. No joke.