Thursday, June 9, 2011

I've Exploded

I seriously don't know how I am going to make it through the summer.  I EXPLODED this last week.  I feel like I am retaining a ton of water, my stomach has at the least doubled in size, my boobs are getting huge and I don't even want to talk about the size of my ass.  It is actually frightening to see.

This week I have been in Tulsa.  The boys have been super busy playing tons outside everyday.  They have been exhausted.  They are not giving me a break on sleeping though.  They wake up at 6 am.  What is wrong with them.  Samuel has insisted on sleeping in the same room as Joseph, so they have been waking each other up.  This morning, Joseph woke up first and started saying "Samuel, Samuel!"  I tried to grab him before he woke Samuel up, but of course I didn't.  Then Samuel said he can't sleep because Joseph always wakes him up.  However, yesterday it was Samuel that woke Joseph up.  Oh well.  It is nice that they are sleeping in the same room and giving me a little bit of a break.

I have been staying up later then normal because it is nice to have alone time with my parents.  It makes for a long tired day.  The boys have been wearing my mom out.  She normally can stay up pretty late when I am in town, but this week she has been wanting to go to bed around 10pm.  I can relate.  They are busy busy boys.  

So far I have had a really nice trip.  I can't believe that the week is almost over.  It has been almost 100 degrees everyday here, which is absolutely miserable.  No wonder I am ballooning.  I am really going to have to watch my sodium intake this summer and drink tons of water.  I was soo good the first part of my pregnancy.  I hadn't gained much weight, but now I am making up for it.  I am not getting on the scale right now.  I am so scared of what I might see.

Here are some pictures, from our busy week.  Hanging out, sidewalk chalk and paint (the paint is super cool), swimming, dressing up and eating.








I am off to put my feet up.

1 comment:

megan said...

I can't believe how big they are getting!!!

Enjoy what's left of your trip! :)