Sunday, January 22, 2012

Discovery

I discovered this website Kiwi Crate.  This is a wonderful idea for a mom like me that could be really creative if I had the time and energy.  Each month your child gets a box in the mail with fun and creative activities.  I just signed up and I can quit at anytime, but I wanted to try it out.

I have reached my limit on many things in my life right now.  I am sick of having all this baby weight, so I have become desperate to lose weight.  Dave and I are going to work really hard for at least the next two weeks (I wanted a shorter attainable goal) to eat better and exercise.  I will let you know how it goes.  I am about to roast some butternut squash, acorn squash, cauliflower and carrots.  I want to be able to add it to my salads all week and then hopefully the boys will eat it too.

I am also going to buy a label maker and lots of organizational bins, containers, baskets, etc.  I need my pantry to be better organized.  I need my life to be more organized.  I have to start somewhere.

My memory has really been going lately.  I can't remember things, I forget things and I just simply feel like I am walking around in a fog.  I really need organization in my life in order to feel like I am functioning properly.  It is part of my perfectionist, OCD personality.

I am off to do some cooking and organizing.

No comments: