Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A little break

The past three days have been gorgeous here.  We have taken advantage of the beautiful weather.  I have walked Samuel to school every day this week, gone on walks and taken the kids to the park.  We have been having a lot of fun.  I really needed some nice weather, even though technically we haven't had much of a winter at all.  

I haven't posted pictures in a while so here are some below:





Yesterday, Simone was laying around and she found her feet.  She is grabbing them all the time now.  She is growing so quickly, I can't believe how fast time is going.  She is going to be 4 months in a few days.

Joseph is going to be 2 in a little less then a week.  I am planning a big birthday party with friends and family.  I am going to be making lots of food and desserts, so I will have to post pictures after the weekend.  Joseph has been on such a strange food kick the last few weeks.  For two weeks all he wanted to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner was peanut butter and honey sandwiches.  Then on Sunday night he started to only want to eat veggie corn dogs and apple breakfast bars.  He is throwing in a few veggie sausages and smoothies in the mix, but really that is all he wants to eat.  Then I discovered yesterday that he is getting his left bottom two year molar.  We were wondering why he hasn't been sleeping that great and now we know.  Thank goodness the last four teeth are starting the come in.  I am so done with teething at least for the boys.  As soon as all of his teeth come in, Simone will probably be getting her teeth.

I can't believe that Joseph is turning two as well.  I take both Joseph and Simone to the doctor next Tuesday and I can't wait to see how big they both are getting.

I can't believe that January is gone.  I am happy to say that I lost 7 pounds in January.  I still have 10 more pounds to go before I am at the weight I was when I got pregnant with Simone.  I have really been trying to workout more and making food at home every night really has made a difference.

I was planning to write a lot more, but Simone is crying and I have to run.  At least I got a little post in today.

1 comment:

megan said...

wow, 7 lbs is awesome!!! congrats! the kids are so cute. I cannot believe Joseph is almost 2!!!