Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Recent Favorite Photos

Like Father, Like Son.  Love this picture

The house is further along then this, but it gives you an idea.


Joseph chilln' in his Michigan hat

My big boy!

Joseph checking out Haidyn

Samuel at the movie Tangled with me.  He loves his popcorn

Joseph new naptime antics.  Standing and changing the music instead of sleeping

Joseph loves his soccer ball.  

When I look at pictures like these it just makes me realize how different looking they really are.  

Making Faces

Walking around

11 month picture

Another happy 11 month old

Boys cooking us dinner!

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Love the pics! The boys are getting so big! Doesn't it boggle your mind how different your kids can look? A lot of people tell me that Brody and Molly look alike, but I don't see it! I mean, they are similar and there are some facial expressions that are the same, but when I compare pictures of them, they look so different to me! The house looks awesome! I am so happy for you guys and anytime you want visitors, let us know! :)

Sarah said...

We would always love visitors. After we move in you guys are welcome to come anytime. It would be so much fun.
I can't believe how different Samuel and Joseph are not just physically but personality wise too. This is the best time though because they are so close and they laugh all the time together which makes me so happy.
Hope you are doing well. Miss you!