Wednesday, January 12, 2011

No Nightmares

First night in many many weeks where Samuel did not wake up from nightmares.  It is almost 7 am and he is still asleep.  I know he needed a good night sleep, as did Dave and I.  However, Joseph didn't feel the same way.  Of course the one night Samuel sleeps all night, Joseph decides he wants to be up from 11:30 to about 1:30, then he was up for the day at 5.  We can't catch a break.

I do have a positive attitude this week because I don't care if it is cold and snowy or that I am getting little sleep because on Friday Dave and I are headed to Miami for the weekend.  My parents are coming in to stay with the boys.  I am so looking forward to a full night sleep!  We get in on Friday and I think Dave and I are going to relax all afternoon, then head to bed by 9.  I plan to sleep in until at least 9 on Saturday, then I have a day filled with exercise, spa treatments and quite time.  I can't wait, although I am pretty nervous about leaving Joseph for the first time.  He is very much a momma's boy and I am nervous for my parents.  I know it is going to be quite an adjustment for him, but I think it is needed for both of us.  I am really hoping this weekend will rejuvenate me and I will be back to a happy refreshed mom.

I have been so busy with the work I am doing for Woman's Place.  They finally gave me a title of Development and Outreach Coordinator.  I am dealing with all the volunteers and Task Forces.  I probably work at least 10 hours or more a week doing that.

I am starting to pack things up in our house and I am hoping by the end of January I will have all the books and pictures packed up and ready to go to our new house.  Our basement storage area is filling up quickly. I am so ready to get out of this house and start new!

I am off to make lists of things to do before we leave.

1 comment:

megan said...

have and awesome trip!!!! I hope you can relax and enjoy the warm weather! And I'm crossing my fingers that Joseph behaves for your parents. :) Have fun!!