Thursday, January 6, 2011

In a funk

I don't know what my deal is lately.  I have no motivation, but have lists and lists of things to do.  I am so tired.  I also have a complexion like a kid going through puberty.  I think my hormones have gone nuts.  My entire face is breaking out like crazy.  I haven't seen it so broken out since I got pregnant with Joseph.  And don't go getting any ideas with that comment.  I am absolutely not pregnant again.  I think that my hormones are trying to get back to normal.  That could be why I feel like I am wiped out.

I spent the morning at our new house meeting with blind and shutter companies to pick out shades.  I decided to go very simple right now and just cover all the windows and then once we are in for a while I can decide if we want curtains or any other special window treatments.  I am not the kind of person that likes windows without shades.  I like to have privacy, but I also like a lot of light.  I think I picked out some pretty good stuff.  Now I am just waiting for the bids to come back.  Kind of scared about that.

They are making some great progress in the house.  They are taping and mudding all the drywall and should be done by Monday.  The siding on the outside will also be done by Monday.  Painters are coming on Tuesday to do the first coat of paint and then the flooring will be started a week from Monday.  Every time I go through the house now, I just get more and more excited.  I can't wait to get into the house.

Now I need to come up with something for dinner.

2 comments:

Charisa said...

I hear ya with the no motivation! I'm blaming the weather! I just want to sit around and eat!

Yes, I'd be scared with the bids too! It's crazy how much they can cost! Everything sounds so exciting at the new house! Bet you can't wait to get there. It's going to be so nice!

Mom said...

Are you sure you're not pregnant? Would love to have another grandchild!