Friday, November 5, 2010

Celebrations

I don't have much time to post, but I wanted to acknowledge many celebrations.

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful parents today!  They are a great inspiration to me.  I love you guys so much and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Dave and my anniversary is tomorrow.  We have been married for 6 years.  I can't believe how time has flown by.  It just seems like yesterday that we were dating and then having our wedding.  So much has changed in 6 years.  Our family has grown to four and we are having such a wonderful time (most of the time) with the boys.  My love has truly grown stronger and I feel so lucky to have married such a wonderful man.

Lastly, Happy Birthday to Charisa.  Her birthday is on Sunday.  To many more wonderful years!

Lots of celebrations this weekend.

I don't know if I will have time to post again this weekend, so I wanted to get it all out now.

I am off to get a screaming baby!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Thank you for your well wishes. We can't believe it's been 34 yrs. and can't believe you are celebrating your 6th Anniversary. Happy Anniversary to you guys and thank you for giving us two beautiful grandsons. We love you both and hope tomorrow is a great day and many more. Love, Mom & Dad

Charisa said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys had a great night! Thanks for the birthday shout out too!

megan said...

happy anniversary everyone!! and happy b-day Charisa! :)