Friday, July 30, 2010

Inspiration

Things around here have been pretty crazy, busy and stressful. I have been full of anxiety and have had no time nor inspiration to write on my blog. Usually writing provides me with a release, but lately I have had zero time to even check my email, so writing on my blog becomes non-existent.

I know I have written about this week after week, but the boys right now are requiring so much of my attention and by the end of the day I am exhausted. Not only are the boys a handful, I am beginning to work a lot more for Woman's Place and taking on more responsibility and becoming much more active in the Domestic Violence Community. Although this is exactly what I want to be doing, it is picking up at a time when I feel I have very little if any extra time to relax or just to myself.

Not only are all those things happening, but Dave and I have decided that we are going to build our next house. I am pretty sure we just purchased the lot (I say pretty sure because lately I can't remember anything and I am just not sure where we stand in the contract, closing etc. process). Since I have a very type A personality I am already thinking non-stop about what we are going to do and what colors, cabinets, doors, hinges, locks ...... you know the list goes on of things we are going to have decide when it comes to the house.

All of the things going on in our lives are very exciting, but overall I am worn out and stressed out. So basically I am saying that my posting is going to be completely sporadic until I get organization back into our lives. Which I must have in order to function properly.

I am off to try to eat some breakfast and drink some coffee. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Charisa said...

Congrats on the house/lot! How exciting!

megan said...

Wow, exciting!!! Where's the lot? Can't wait to hear more about it. :) You know I'm always happy to offer an opinion when it comes to house stuff! :)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Building sounds like a ton of fun (a lot of stress, but fun). I would love to be able to pick out exactly what I want! Good luck with it all. On the whole kids thing, I feel ya. I try to keep reminding myself that someday they will be in school and I will be bored to death after all this craziness that we are dealing with each and every day. It also really stinks that moms don't get weekends or days off!!! Hang in there with life.
-Steph