Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy day

I am beginning to like my kids again. The past few days have been great. Thank goodness it is Friday and we have a weekend. I don't want to press my luck by myself.

Here are some pictures from the week.

Joseph is loving his rice cereal now. At this point he was more interested in me taking his picture then eating his food. I also think it is funny how Samuel is posing in the back and I wasn't even trying to take his picture. When I actually ask him to smile for the camera, he isn't really cooperating lately.


See this picture is an example of his non-cooperation.


They were having so much fun playing in Joseph's crib. I know I shouldn't have put Samuel in there, because now he wants to get in all the time, but Joseph loved it.

Here is my happy baby. Thank goodness he is back to being happy:


His forehead looks extremely large in this picture, but he still looks cute to me:


Lastly, here is a picture of my beautiful boys. Hope this feeling lasts a while!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I love it when you post pictures of the boys. They are so cute and Samuel looks so big. I can't wait to see them!

megan said...

LOVE the pics!!! They are both SO freaking cute!! hope you had a great weekend! xoxo