Thursday, July 5, 2012

Someone is already 9 months

I seriously can't believe that Simone is already 9 months old.  She is amazing.  She is happy 98% of the time.  She is still military crawling and every once in a while does a normal crawl.  She has two bottom teeth.  She is starting to pull up in her crib and on some of her toys.  She laughs like crazy at her brothers.  She is a super cuddler.  She is starting to try out more solid foods, but prefers more pureed stuff, but eats almost everything we give her.  

Tomorrow we have her 9 month appointment, so I will post the results.  

I still have not lost all my baby weight.  I still have about 10 more pounds to go.  I am starting to really focus on the food that I am eating and trying to exercise more.  Hopefully by the time she is a year I will be back to where I was when I got pregnant with her.  

Here are some pictures of my princess:


Look at those chubby cheeks.  I just want to squeeze them.

Happy Baby!

A little pose

More smiles

Big eyes

I could post tons of pictures of her because she is just so cute.  

2 comments:

megan said...

adorable!! cannot believe she's already 9 months!

Charisa said...

Can't believe it either! What a cutie!