Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wow!

I can't believe how fast the time is flying.  It is already December 7th.  Anyone else feel like they are going 100 miles per hour?! I feel like there is just so much to do.  I can't believe I am already trying to put together a holiday card, 2012 calendar, baking for Samuel and Joseph's school and preparing for the holidays.  I have noticed more now how quickly the time is flying because Simone is growing so fast.  

On Sunday she turned 2 months old.  Already!!!  My baby girl.  We went to the doctor on Monday and she is growing like crazy.  

Here are her statistics:

Height: 22.5 inches (56%)
Weight: 11 lbs 5.5 oz (61%)
Head: 15.20 (46%)

Here were the boys:

Samuel:
Height: 24 inches
Weight: 13 lbs 14.5 oz

Joseph:
Height: 23.25 in (64%)
Weight: 14 lbs 4 oz (95%)
Head Cir: 40.4 (62%)

Although her percentages seem like she is smaller then Joseph, she is already wearing 3 month clothes.  She is growing like a weed and is such a wonderful baby.  I was telling her pediatrician how lucky I feel that my third is just so easy to deal with considering I have two crazy boys at home.  He said that we are only given what we can handle and I couldn't agree more.  She is still sleeping through the night, taking awesome naps and only cries when she is hungry, sleepy, pooped in her pants or she is hot.  I feel so lucky.

Here is her two month picture:


I have been trying to get pictures for our holiday cards.  It so so difficult to get all the kids to look at the camera at the same time.  I am about to give up and just get the cards done and in the mail.  That is one things I need to cross off our list and it is stressing me out.  Here are some attempts at pictures.
Everyday I look at Samuel and I can't believe how big he is getting.  He comes up to my boobs.  Pretty soon he is going to be taller then me and I am going to freak out.  

If only I could get a really cute picture of Joseph.  He will only take a picture on his terms.  One of these days I am going to snap a good one.

So much for a cute picture of all three.  It is a work in progress.

So easy to get a picture of Samuel and Simone because Samuel loves to hold her.  

Another picture attempt.

1 comment:

megan said...

love love love!! I CANNOT believe how big the kids (Especially Simone) are getting!!! I need to come visit soon before they're all teenagers. :) xoxo