Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year

I can't believe that it is already 2013.  2012 was a very fast year, but I am ready to move on to a new year.  I am hoping for wonderful things in 2013.

We ended the year on a high note.  My brother had a little boy named Luke Hudson on December 29th, which is also my mom's birthday.  She was so excited to share a birthday with a beautiful new grandson.  He is absolutely adorable.  It makes me ALMOST want another one.  I just love holding little newborn babies.  However I think our house is pretty packed with crazy kids already.

I also made a trip down to Tulsa the end of December to see one of my oldest and dearest friends.  She just had a beautiful little girl.  I got to see her when she was only 7 weeks old.  The next time I will see her will be in June and she will almost be 7 months.  Little babies change so much from 0 to 6 months.

I have come up with another long list of new years resolutions.  Some are totally practical and attainable and others are goals that I would love to accomplish.  I will try to remember to post resolutions that I have fulfilled as the year goes on.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. Here's to a new year, to the kids starting school again today and I get a few hours of freedom, to health, happiness, love and peace!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We get another year!! We'll see you in about 10 days. Congrats to Jonathan and Laura.