Friday, December 7, 2012

Trying to get back at it

I just started to write after over a month and I wanted to download pictures.  Apparently I am out of space.  Can someone please tell me what you are using or used once you ran out of storage space?  I want to be able to continue to post pictures and videos.

Of course, I finally sit down to write and Simone is waking up.  I put her down around 2 and she barely took a nap.  What is wrong with my kids?  Don't they know that mama needs more then 50 minutes to get stuff done at home.  Luckily the boys are keeping themselves busy.

Clearly life has been crazy around here.  I am going to get back into writing because I miss not documenting things that are going on in our lives.  I tell myself that I will remember, but I know the reality.  I already don't remember shit, so who am I kidding.

I am off to grab the baby.

Someone please let me know what you did about your storage availability.


3 comments:

Charisa said...

Did you run out of storage through Blogger? if so, it's probably due to the size of your pictures that you post. Did they offer you a deal to pay for more storage?

Sarah said...

Yes I ran out of storage through Blogger and they did offer me a deal that I have to pay for monthly. I was hoping there was something free or I could do something else.

Charisa said...

The only thing I can think of is to somehow reduce space that you have used. Deleting pictures that you have already posted or resizing them smaller. Have you Googled the problem to see what others have done? When you do figure it out I'd only post smaller size pictures to keep it from happening again. Good Luck!