Monday, April 25, 2011

New House, Fun Times, Easter and Silver Stallion

We have been busy busy around here.  Forgot to say, but Joseph started walking as soon as we moved into the house.  It took him a long time (14 months) before he started walking, but he hasn't stopped.  he makes laps around our island.  I think he may be a natural soccer player because any ball that is near him he has to kick.  He is pretty athletic already.  

On Friday we bought a new mini van.  We got the Honda Odyssey Tour Elite.  It is absolutely awesome.  I have nicknamed it the Silver Stallion, but I am thinking that sounds a little naughty which may be a good and bad thing.  I mean I have to have some excitement in my life since I have now moved into the mother mobile.  It is a great vehicle.  I feel really comfortable driving it and I think it looks great.  There is a picture below.  

Also on Friday, we got the last of our stuff from storage.  We also got our rugs and breakfast table.  Things are starting to come together.  I am slowly feeling like this is home.  It is has just been such a disaster that it hadn't yet felt homey to me.  I think in the next week or so it is going to start looking and feeling great.  

My mom came in town on Thursday night because we were supposed to go to Kansas City to celebrate the end of Passover with my family there.  However, with the crazy weather that came through on Friday night and the potential for more storms we were a little worried about going and driving in non-stop rain. Then I woke up on Saturday morning and I felt terrible.  I was having serious stomach pains, nausea and my sides were killing me.  It felt like someone was jabbing knives in my right side.  We decided it was best not to go and my mom took the train to Kansas City.  I really wanted to spend some time with family in Kansas City and I am really sad we didn't go, but I also was in no shape to be driving.  By Sunday night I started to feel better and today I am in no pain at all.  I guess I am about to grow again, which is great because I am already feeling huge.  

We had a great Easter.  Samuel had three Easter egg hunts and got tons of candy, which I promptly packed away today while he was at school.  Out of sight out of mind right.  Let's just hope that works with Samuel.  He doesn't need all that sugar.  

I better go.  Joseph is standing at my legs screaming because he wants me to pick him up.  Enjoy the pictures.


Joseph loves the drawer with all our kitchen towel. 
As soon as we moved into our new house, Joseph started walking.  He hasn't stopped since then. 

We finally set up the castle that Justin and Charisa got the boys for X-Mas.  They love it.  Actually I think Joseph loves it more.  He plays in it everyday.  

My little niece, Haidyn.  I watched her for a little bit last week and then today.  She is so cute.  Big huge blue eyes.  I love her lots, but it has taken Joseph some time to get used to not getting all the attention.  

Savta came for a little visit and Joseph was super cuddly.  

The Easter Bunny came to our house.  Samuel was the happy cute bunny.

Joseph was the mean possessed bunny.

Samuel thought it was fun to run all around the house because he didn't want us to take a good picture.  

More running

Now to the fireplace.

and off the fireplace...

Easter Day with their cousin Haidyn.  
Samuel loves squeezing everyone.  I think everyone's face in this picture is hilarious.

The only family picture we could get.  Not very good!

My new Silver Stallion.   I am loving it!!!

2 comments:

dave said...

Worst. Nickname. Ever.

megan said...

LOL!! Love all the pics. :) Can't wait to more pics of the new house too! The kitchen looks awesome. Go Momcar go!