Friday, August 24, 2012

Long break

I haven't written in a really long time.  I am having a hard time getting motivated to do much outside of taking care of the kids, driving them around everywhere, doing laundry, cleaning the house, and cooking meals.  You know just a few things.

My birthday was last Wednesday, the 15th.  It was a great birthday.  Dave got me a day at the spa.  I literally had a full day at the spa, which included an hour and a half massage, facial, manicure and pedicure and makeup.  By the end of the day I was exhausted from relaxing and being pampered.  It was such a treat.  I have never done anything like that before.  Dave took the day off to be with the kids, which made it even better.

I needed the break because this week has been a sleepless one.  Simone has had a fever since Tuesday night.  She is teething again, but I also think she is fighting a cold.  Poor baby.  She is really good when she is sick, like Samuel is, but she needs constant attention.  We are exhausted yet again.

I am getting the boys all ready for school.  They start the Tuesday after Labor day and are both going to the International Schoolhouse.  I am excited that they are going together.  Then Simone starts that Wednesday at the Jewish Community Center.  She is going to go two days a week.

I intended to write more, but Simone is crying and I need to hold her.  I am off!  TGIF!

No comments: