Sunday, October 28, 2007

Something New

So I am very new at this whole blog thing. I stole the baby widget from Charisa because it was really cool and she had it on her blog. So Dave and I decided that since we have this blog and we (I mean really "I") have always thought it would be fun to be a food critic, so when we try new places in St. Louis and around the country, I will be sure to let you know our thoughts.

We ate brunch at this new place (for us at least) Geyer House in Soulard. They were written up in Sauce Magazine as having a nice brunch. We did not like it because there was very little variety. The only redeeming quality was the free dessert, which was a peach bread pudding and a banana bread cake thing. They were both tasty, but not tasty enough for us to go back and eat there.

More to come...

1 comment:

Charisa said...

everything looks good! can't wait for more posts!